FACAA gears up for Georgia Gives Day | Community Spirit
ATLANTA -- The Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority (FACAA) recently announced Georgia Gives Day, to take place on Thursday, December 6.
According to the FACAA, Georgia Gives Day gives people across the state an opportunity to donate to their choice of a nonprofit organization, an effort in total to help change the lives of people in need.
Those participating can donate to a cause nearby by searching locations, or to a cause for a special reason, where organizations are listed by category.
For a list of the nonprofits taking part, visit www.gagivesday.org.
Top Southwest Atlanta Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man accused of shooting 7 year old turns himself in
- Atlanta chef Ford Fry hosts fifth annual JCT. Kitchen Attack of the Killer Tomato Festival
- At least one killed in car crash on Atlanta's west side
- Woman shot in the head in stable condition
- Stolen SUV, child, recovered; Police - 'Never leave keys in cars'